Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NARS Tinted Moisturizer Review | Polynesia

NARS Tinted Moisturizer| 

Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA+++
What it is:


A lightweight tinted moisturizer that evens skintone and provides a translucent veil of protection. 

What it does:
Infused with lush, naturally derived ingredients, this lightweight tinted moisturizer immediately helps thirsty skin feel hydrated. It has been proven to help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation for a clearer and brighter complexion in just four weeks. Oil-free and luxurious, it obscures the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores and other imperfections. SPF 30/ PA+++ adds a translucent veil of protection. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 


MY THOUGHTS:

I LOVE it. It's light but build able coverage is a DREAM it blends effortlessly and makes working with it FUN. It has a LUSH super creamy texture that I have never felt with a tinted moisturizer.... It wears WELL for HOURS with out the need of a touch up... My skin looks HEALTY RADIANT and ALIVE with SO little Product! I really think this is so far my FAVORITE tinted Moisturizer... Following this is my Laura Mercier Moisturizer... I compared this to MUFE so you know I think it's BOMB.COM <<< SOOO over that phrase! I love this with my BECCA primer!
more on BECCA PRIMER here. The fact that it's OIL FREE is amazing because the texture feels like BUTTER... OK OK No more RAVING.... Here are some photos... My video will follow PLEASE SHARE #KONY2012



Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

9 comments:

  1. *runs to the NARS counter to pick up* Thanks for the inspiration...as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you are going to LOOOVE it...

      Delete
    2. Have you tried using it with your fingers? Which do you prefer? (fingers or brush)

      Delete
  2. Is this color close or exact to black opal's stick foundation in beautiful bronze?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im SUPER paranoid about foundation...I cant do it. Thick, pore clogging, color changing..I just..I cant.. anywho, so I started to wear TM. For YEARS i wore Loracs brand, and it was cool, Very VERY sheer. Like 0 coverage. Well, they discontinued it! :( so I went on the hunt for a new brand. TOTALLY took your advice and tried this one out. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING!! sooo much coverage for a TM! I look like I'm wearing foundation, without actually feeling like it. ( I figured ok, I'm 23 now, not 16...i could do with a little more coverage) I seriously trip out on how well it works. The color blends INSTANTLY and makes me even all over. A little goes a loong way. GREAT REVIEW and THANKS!

    Ms. Aja D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...