Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FULL FACE Makeup Forever *Color Correction* TRANSFORMATION







Highlighting Contouring &Color Correcting  w/ Makeup Forever's NEW Conceal correct & Sculpt Palette



Makeup Forever Products | http://bit.ly/1p47frJ

Previos Video | http://bit.ly/1PUaNW8



As always I'm starting out with my Makeup Forever primer ( http://bit.ly/1Sr666e) to make my face match and to help my makeup last longer



next I'm going into the new Makeup Forever conceal and sculpt palette ( http://bit.ly/24p5SnF)

with the deep orange and I'm using this to correct any blue to gray tone or brown blemishes in my face...



 Next I am mixing the yellow and deep orange together to create a medium toned peach concealer

that can be used for correction and highlighting my under eye and around my mouth area if you choose

 to you can stick with the deep orange color for this step but I wanted a more highlighted appearance...



Making sure to blended in very well is a very important step



next I'm going in with Makeup Forever HD and color number 178 ( http://bit.ly/1Rm43BL)  and I'm blending a thin layer all over my face...



Now I am taking the deepest color in the palette and using it to contour the hollows of

my cheeks. I'm using it around my forehead to create shadow and around my jaw line to lessen it.



 I am also contouring down my nose now I am going in with the warm golden tone

to use that as a highlight for my t-zone and around my mouth area...



to blend is out I will you be using a beauty blending sponge as well as a fan brush ( http://bit.ly/1mXteyJ)  for precision...



now I am going in with the second deepest tone available from the pallets I have,

and I'm using that to blend out my contour this will help everything to look natural

and give my face a multi-dimensional contour and highlight finish



Using the fan brush really helps to blend out the edges and make sure that everything fits nicely from one color to the other without any harsh lines



I am outgoing and with the highlight color from the Makeup Forever palette and I'm going in the high point of my face and adding subtle points of light...



 to set my makeup I'm going in with Makeup Forever HD powder ( http://bit.ly/1PZMCFR)  on my Smashbox fan brush ( http://bit.ly/1mXteyJ)

 and I'm lightly dusting it over the areas that I want to set



I have used mist and fix (http://bit.ly/1T2HmDy)  as well to help the process set and last longer



now I'm going in with Makeup Forever  2 and 1 Pro sculpt lip pen and creating a soft color base

colors 10 11 & 50



following this color I will go in with the next shade lightest to create dimension in the center of my lip.



 the final steps are for me to add the product from other end of the pen, which adds

dimension in the final color..  I love these to create beautiful ombre lips... and I'm even going in a little bit and overdrawing my lip line ...



FULL FACE MUFE Routine | http://bit.ly/1jsWbSq





Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

32 comments:

  1. What a stunning makeup transformation.. Nice post!

    http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Positive site, everywhere can an individual upwards getting home elevators that adding? now my spouse and i are generally pleased i recently found your current items even though, sick often become thinking all about back again easily to help recognize exactly what a good lot further articles people incorporate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really amazing transformations. Love this blog. now visit our website to get known the full hair transplant cost in india.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps you're ignorant which is ok... perhaps you're stupid which aint, either one you must make a choice: do you want Seventh-Heaven or not? 1-outta-1 croaks, girl, and you'll be faced with the L or the R. God loves you as His daughter which you are... yet, that doesnt mean He will accept you if you're living your silly life on materialism and vanity.

    Tell you how to get RITE:

    trustNjesus, dear.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice post about cosmetics and hairs. If anyone is looking for affordable hair restoration in India then you can clikck here to reach the best place where you get all the solutions for your hair transplant or any kind of skin surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice transformation and Techniques. Hair Transplant Punjab give the best solution of hair restoration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walia Hair Transplant Punjab gives the Best Treatment of Hair Transplant and counselling of Hair Transplant and different Treatment are also provided by them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many people facing hairloss so Hair Transplant Punjab provided the best treatment at very low cost.their solution is permanent,secure and fully satisfied by the customers.
    you can also check the recent video in the present link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Video tutorial for full body hair transplant in India must watch and share this for best knowledge of hair transplant procedure and cost.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice article here with some useful tips for those who are not used-to comment that frequently. Thanks for this helpful information I agree with all points you have given to us. I will follow all of them.
    Best Architects in Chennai
    Turnkey Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Architecture Firms in Chennai
    Best Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice article, thanks for sharing with all of us
    Cover Up Tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made such a fascinating piece to peruse, giving each subject illumination for us to pick up learning. A debt of gratitude is to ensure that imparting the such data to us to peruse thishighest rated makeup artist jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS. Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou For Posting This Useful Information,
    MOBILE REPAIRING COURSE Is The Future Of All Technical Industries Becouse This Is The Best Short Term Course To Achive Your All Goals In Your Life Hance I Strongly Recommend You All To Join The Best Mobile Repairing course in Delhi,India

    MOBILE REPAIRING INSTITUTE

    ReplyDelete
  15. When it comes to makeup and fashion, it is important to match colors and textures. It is important to avoid looking overdone, so be sure to choose complementary accents. A leopard-print blouse with red lipstick will be a great look. If you want to get more interesting details about fashion tips, you may go online.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kitez Technology is a first-rated Java training in thoothukudi

    and Full stack training in thoothukudi
    started by an IT professional to act as a bridge between the college and the corporate. Fresh thoughts, talent, and sparkling brain are trained technically.
    For more details call @ +91 9994704195

    ReplyDelete
  17. The articles on the website are well-researched and well-written, giving readers accurate and insightful information. The writers at Storifybuzz are moreover skilled at presenting complex ideas in a way that is easy for the average reader to understand. storify buzz

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...