Monday, May 23, 2011

Tell @PsychToday that Black women are beautiful! http://t.co/EoJLPKQ @colorofchange



Don't just BE MAD about what was said....

>>>>>>> Tell @PsychToday that Black women are beautiful! <<<<<<<



I am SOO tired of all the injustice we face as Black women.
Our skin tone. 
Our bodies.
The way we raise our children.
The way we speak.
The way we walk, talk and breathe.

To midget wann be comedians to fake 
WACK rappers to psychologist and
everyday "men" on the street...

From other ENVIOUS women...
to lack of representation in the 
Media, work place and in 
RELATIONSHIPS...

I can teach makeup and how to appear beautiful
on the outside... but there is nothing more
Beautiful than taking a stand!!

Sign this petition! 




GO and express your disapproval!!  Email or tweet Psychology Today and let them know exactly how you feel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so maaaaad right now !!!! I signed the petition, post the link on my FB page and translate it in french because there is no way i can let that go !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...