Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Colorful Tights & Cropped Tops | LA Winter Fashion!


Fall & Winter Fashion in Los Angeles is all about layers!
I start my outfit with a base of hue tights a crop top, which you 
could switch out for any thin layer-able top, and a leatherette skirt
from +choies cloth .. 

The only things I changed were my shoes and my jacket. 
I would wear my woolen trench coat to go out in 
and for night... 

The thigh high boots keep my legs the warmest 
and the marines jacket is a more fun take on this outfit... 
and all the boots and jackets interchange very well!


What look is your favorite?
Comment below! 


Trench Coat | @Romwe 
Skirt | +Choies 
Belt | +Moschino Official  
Tights | @Hue http://bit.ly/I1NyLW
Green Pumps | +JustFab Rushani
Black Ruffle Shoes @NewportNews
http://G
Boots | +ZiGiNY #PiarryBoots http://bit.ly/181y9qH
Crop Top |  Dr. Jay's 














Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am so lucky to find this brilliant blog regarding Fashion Tights for Women. I must be admired that yours tights is looking superb. But I have one confusion in my mind that can we wear those on summer? So dear I am waiting for your valuable suggestion about my question. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny I am a fan ir your tutorials on youtube... I want to know when we will see new tutorials... Hope that soon... Greetings From Dominican Republic

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey looking beautiful! I am going to buy the same combination for this winter. Techlazy.com Howmate.com Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Love the everything about that suit that you wore, you looked stunning! UpdateLand

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...