Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PIXIE CUT

             

Below are a few of my FAVORITE Pixie Cuts! Above is my New Pixie Cut!!
Look even further below the images for a few HOW TO make your OWN pixie cute wig. VERY CHeap & Easy! 






Old Videos on HOW TO Make Your OWN DIY Pixie Cut  

            

            

                                   More videos Here |  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE38AF0A381E6A1D&feature=view_all

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

3 comments:

  1. hi destiny :-) this is hmmm101alot from youtube (lol, not that I have a channel or anything, but i do comment)

    your blog layout has changed! yes it has been a while and as you post quite regularly (which i LOVE and thank you for) i sometimes forget to check your blog!!!

    get tut, and as I commented on your vid I would really like to know how you feel wearing such a short cut without makeup. you said in your vid that you would let your face to the talking re: femininity which i get :-)

    so you LOVE comments right, even if they are this long :-p
    In the words of D.G 'I'll be in touch and hopefully you'll do the same' xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!


    --
    Shanice,


    Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love heather headley with this look and you look adorable with it as well! Great for Summer..it seems low maintenance and "cooler" Lol I love my long extensions and wigs but lets face it- it HAWT outside.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...