Saturday, January 7, 2012

Who is Ben Breedlove? + The "Secrets Tag"



I'm not sure if you ever watched Ben Breedlove. But I have. He will be missed. We shared more than Youtube and Kid Cudi in common... 


We all have common factors. Secrets being something we all have I will share mine. If you share yours. Share this blog post and YOUR story via a YOUTUBE SECRETS TAG.  Subscribe to my Youtube channel to be Notified when I share MINE...


 Read the article below via Wikipedia and get to know Ben. 


Ben's Youtube Channels: OurAdvice4You TotalRandomness512 BreedloveTV

YouTube
Breedlove created the popular OurAdvice4You channel on YouTube in November 2010 with Justin Miller and Megan Parken.[2][3][5] He would give out relationship advice to his viewers and interview family members and friends. On May 23, 2011, he launched his second channel, BreedloveTV, a companion channel to his first, where he would answer questions about dating, relationships and advice.[2]
As of 7 January 2012, OurAdvice4You has a total of 38 videos, and more than 65,000 subscribers, and BreedloveTV has 17 videos and over 30,000 subscribers.
A third channel was created by Breedlove on December 18, 2011, entitled TotalRandomness512. This channel is the host of the two-part video, "This is my story", which has since become viral. As of 7 January 2012 both videos have a total of 9.5 million views.[2]

[edit]

"This is my story"

On December 18, 2011, Breedlove released a 2-part video on YouTube, entitled "This is my story." Using note cards, he explained about his heart condition, as well as the impact it had on his life. He also mentioned three near-death experiences.[6]
"I was at school, walking in the hall. I could tell I was going to faint, so I sat on a bench. I passed out. The next thing I know, I woke up with EMS around me. I couldn't talk or move, I could only watch what they were doing. They put the shock pads on my chest. I heard one of them say 'They are ready'. And the other guy said 'Go!'. I passed out again. My heart stopped and I wasn't breathing for 3 minutes."
Breedlove on the third time he "cheated death".[7]
In the video, Breedlove describes the first time he "cheated" death, which was at the age of 4 when he had a life-threatening seizure.[6] He goes on to describe an experience he had in a hospital while being wheeled on a stretcher, "There was this big bright light above me ... I couldn't make out what is was because it was so bright. I told my mom, 'Look at the bright light' and pointed up. She said she didn't see anything."[2][4][7]
On May 3, 2009, Breedlove underwent surgery to insert a pacemaker.[2] The pacemaker helped regulate his heart beat and gave him more energy.

[edit]Death and aftermath

Breedlove died from cardiac arrest on the night of Christmas Day at his parents' home where family and friends were gathering for Christmas dinner.[4] Paramedics rushed him to the hospital but were unable to resuscitate him.[2]


--- Excerpt From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Breedlove





























Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...