Thursday, January 12, 2012

Master Cleanse with me!!





http://www.lemonademastercleanse.org/


LET'S DO THIS!

Now, I have done the Cleanse before

I lost 15lb. in the ten days and felt amazing. I did
not loose 15lb of FAT. It mainly consisted 
of water and body waste.

I am doing this to JUMP start my new LIFE STYLE to become
a better fitter happier me! 

In the past I have cut out pork and red meat. I have had pork a couple 
of times a month along with red meat and fried goods. 

I want to BANISH pork from my life.. eat minimal red meat and little to no fried goods.  

I also want to calm down on carbs and keep a food Journal!

I will blog about it here DAILY but will also POST on my YOUTUBE
channel weekly WEIGHT LOSS Wednesdays. 


 join this BLOG Join My YOUTUBE Weight Loss Challenge!  http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CocoaConnection&loc=en_U

CLICK HERE for MORE info and INGREDIENTS 

   
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...