Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Down with #SOPA up with Hope- a...

Q What is #sopa?
A: #Sopa is Stop On-line Piracy act and Protect Intellectual Property (PIPA)

excerpt via https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

Two bills before Congress, known as the Protect IP Act (PIPA) in the Senate and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House, would censor the Web and impose harmful regulations on American business. Millions of Internet users and entrepreneurs already oppose SOPA and PIPA.


Q: How Does it affect me?
A: If you are a blogger musician or even someone who enjoys editing short films and or creating digital art on the web you could be in DANGER your jobs and or hobbies may be taken away.


Q: What Can I do?
A: Voting begins on the 24th VOTE NO PIPA NO SOPA
SIGN THE PETITION HERE: https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/


The bottom line is PIRACY IS WRONG... However I think there are better ways than to go around tearing down the little guy. Most companies can and will survive PIPA and SOPA... but what about us. The people, who want to share our thought....

I know I know.... don't use copyrighted material.... easier said than done!

If I VLOG about my trip to Disneyland.... and I have some Disney song in the Background... or the Disney logo in my video I can be sued?

Tell me I got it twisted!! PLEASE tell me.... Please tell me why we ALWAYS have to bail the country out. Sooooo instead of watching 300 in the theater I watched it... *on-line.... or because I made a video with a commercial clip in it.... My video goes VIRAL.... I now owe $$$$$$$??? C'mon....

PLEASE watch the video BELOW... It will DISGUST YOU!!!! 5 Years for singing a pop song? 








Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...