Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pop Art For Halloween





I had an AWESOME time Filming and creating this Roy Lichtenstein inspired look. Loosely based of his 1964 hit "Crying Girl" I decided that this would be a GREAT Halloween look. Despite some fun I had with photoshop it's a really easy look that you really don't need much makeup or money for.

Here are some UN EDITED photos Followed by stylized fun art photos enjoy!




Here are some photos I had some photoshop fun with! Ad Black paint to your hair
for more detail and more fun! Another reason I was inspired to do this look, was that I had
never seen it on darker skin so I was REALLY excited to try my hand.... 

For my dots I used a beige concealer pencil all over for the "pop dot art" look!




Below are a few Roy Lichtenstein Classics I was inspired by!




Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

7 comments:

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...